Portions of this paper are based on a doctoral dissertation submitted to the University of Minnesota and on a paper presented at the annual meeting of the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, May 1984
Effects of Positive and Negative Behavioral Feedback on Subsequent Attitude-Related Action
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 55–74, March 1987
How to Cite
Kendzierski, D. (1987), Effects of Positive and Negative Behavioral Feedback on Subsequent Attitude-Related Action. Journal of Personality, 55: 55–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1987.tb00428.x
Thanks are due to the members of my doctoral committee (Mark Snyder, Eugene Borgida, Linda Heath, Geoffrey Maruyama, and Megan Gunnar), to Diane James, who served as a confederate in the study, and to Mark Snyder, Reid Hastie, Karen Korabik, Tom Tyler, Stephen Read, and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier draft
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 6, 1985, revised July 28, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!