Preparation of this article was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and by Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Grant No A7040 I would like to thank Sandra Paivio and Andrew Patrick for assisting in the collection and analyses of the data I am especially thankful to Andrew Patrick who wrote the computer program employed in Study 2 This manuscript was written while the author was a visiting scholar at the Institute of Personality Assessment and Research, University of California at Berkeley The support of the staff at IPAR is gratefully acknowledged, special thanks are due Ken Craik, John Kamp, Kevin Lanning and Gerry Mendelsohn for comments on an earlier version of this report The comments of two anonymous reviewers are also much appreciated
Self-Reference in the Encoding of Creative-Relevant Traits
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 97–120, March 1987
How to Cite
Katz, A. N. (1987), Self-Reference in the Encoding of Creative-Relevant Traits. Journal of Personality, 55: 97–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1987.tb00430.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 20,1985, revised June 4, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!