Preparation of this article was facilitated by NSF Grants BNS 84-06235 and BNS 84-14601, and by grant AA06047 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Data collection for the study on coronary artery bypass surgery was facilitated by NIMH Grant MH30915
Dispositional Optimism and Physical Well-Being: The Influence of Generalized Outcome Expectancies on Health
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 169–210, June 1987
How to Cite
Scheier, M. E. and Carver, C. S. (1987), Dispositional Optimism and Physical Well-Being: The Influence of Generalized Outcome Expectancies on Health. Journal of Personality, 55: 169–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1987.tb00434.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 23, 1986, revised October 10, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!