Coronary Prone Behavior: Components of the Type A Pattern and Hostility
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 211–235, June 1987
How to Cite
Dembroski, T. M. and Costa, P. T. (1987), Coronary Prone Behavior: Components of the Type A Pattern and Hostility. Journal of Personality, 55: 211–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1987.tb00435.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 20, 1986 revised October 6, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!