The author gratefully acknowledges the helpful comments of Robert Croyle, Pamela Kato, Steven Locke, Charles Lord and David McClelland on an earlier version of this article Preparation of the article was supported in part by funds from a Samuel Davies preceptorship awarded the author by Princeton University
Social Motives and Susceptibility to Disease: Stalking Individual Differences In Health Risks
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 267–298, June 1987
How to Cite
Jemmott, J. B. (1987), Social Motives and Susceptibility to Disease: Stalking Individual Differences In Health Risks. Journal of Personality, 55: 267–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1987.tb00437.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 12, 1986, revised November 22, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!