This article is based on a dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of Yale University The author gratefully acknowledges the assistance of Professor Jerome L Singer, thesis sponsor, and the members of the committee (Professors Irving Janis, Gary Schwartz, Faye Crosby and Dr Bernard Siegel) The author is indebted also to Drs Leonard Farber, Arthur Levy, Samuel Bobrow and Bruce Lundberg and to Patricia Kono and Marsha Eager who assisted in the review of patients' medical files, to Jacqueline Hawkins and Dr Jonathan Cohn who staged patients, to William Polonsky who assisted with the data collection, and to Barbara Conway who assisted with the data analysis Part of the literature search was funded by a grant from the John D and Catherine T Mac Arthur Foundation Health and Behavior Network
Psychobiological Factors Predicting the Course of Breast Cancer
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 317–342, June 1987
How to Cite
Jensen, M. R. (1987), Psychobiological Factors Predicting the Course of Breast Cancer. Journal of Personality, 55: 317–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1987.tb00439.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 23, 1986, revised November 25, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!