The authors would like to thank Joe Veroff and the Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research for making available the data analyzed in this report These data were originally collected by J Veroff, E Douvan, and R A Kulka Neither the collectors of the original data nor the Consortium bear any responsibility for the analyses or interpretations presented here The authors extend a special thank you to Dave Klingel for his invaluable assistance in computer analyses and to Carol Kirshnit who scored the hundreds of TAT protocols
Intimacy Motivation and Subjective Mental Health in a Nationwide Sample
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 395–413, September 1987
How to Cite
McAdams, D. P. and Bryant, F. B. (1987), Intimacy Motivation and Subjective Mental Health in a Nationwide Sample. Journal of Personality, 55: 395–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1987.tb00444.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 24, 1986, revised December 5, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!