We thank the students in the 1983 and 1984 Assessment Interview courses at Rider College for their assistance in collecting and scoring the data Thanks also to Robert McCrae for his helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper
Openness to Experience and Development of Adult Identity
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 615–630, December 1987
How to Cite
Tesch, S. A. and Cameron, K. A. (1987), Openness to Experience and Development of Adult Identity. Journal of Personality, 55: 615–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1987.tb00455.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 23, 1986, revised February 11, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!