The authors are grateful to Janet Polivy and two anonymous reviewers for their extensive comments on earlier versions of this paper
Depressive Attributional Style: The Role of Self-Esteem
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 631–660, December 1987
How to Cite
Tennen, H., Herzberger, S. and Nelson, H. F. (1987), Depressive Attributional Style: The Role of Self-Esteem. Journal of Personality, 55: 631–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1987.tb00456.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 29, 1985, revised December 18, 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!