Exemplary Lives: The Uses of Psychobiography for Theory Development
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 105–138, March 1988
How to Cite
Carlson, R. (1988), Exemplary Lives: The Uses of Psychobiography for Theory Development. Journal of Personality, 56: 105–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1988.tb00464.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!