This paper is an abridged version of “Personality, Psychological Assessment, Psychobiography, and Psychotherapy” discussed at the annual meeting of the Society for Personology in Cambridge, Massachusetts, June 1986
Personality, Psychological Assessment, and Psychobiography
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 265–294, March 1988
How to Cite
Alexander, I. E. (1988), Personality, Psychological Assessment, and Psychobiography. Journal of Personality, 56: 265–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1988.tb00469.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!