The authors would like to thank the reviewers of an earlier draft for their helpful comments
Estimating the Prevalence of Shyness in the “Global Village”: Pluralistic Ignorance or False Consensus?
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 405–414, June 1988
How to Cite
Harris, P. R. and Wilshire, P. (1988), Estimating the Prevalence of Shyness in the “Global Village”: Pluralistic Ignorance or False Consensus?. Journal of Personality, 56: 405–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1988.tb00893.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 25, 1986, revised February 13, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!