The author wishes to thank Robert Buvelot, Edwin van der Heijden, and Frank Scholten for the collection of the data, Marianne Sanders for her assistance with the English translation, and Alies Jonker for typing the manuscript Thanks also to Edith Das-Small, Jan Feij, Don Mellenbergh, Harrie Vorst, two anonymous reviewers, and the editor Stephen G West for their valuable comments on a previous draft of this article The author is now at the Free University, Department of Cognitive Psychology, Provisorium I, C-119, De Boelelaan 1111, 1081 HV Amsterdam
An Application of the Prototype Scale Construction Strategy to the Assessment of Student Motivation
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 487–508, September 1988
How to Cite
de Jong, P. F. (1988), An Application of the Prototype Scale Construction Strategy to the Assessment of Student Motivation. Journal of Personality, 56: 487–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1988.tb00899.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 20,1986, revised February 25,1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!