This report was supported in part by U S Public Health Service Grants HD 03217, HD 14352, and HD 22637, the National Science Foundation Grant BNS 76-17315, and by a grant from the John D and Catherine T MacArthur Foundation The assistance of R Arbegust, J Henry, M Hinkle, J Lechleiter, B Moss S Nuss, D Sanders, and A Thoben is gratefully acknowledged
Children's Behavioral Inhibition Over Age and Across Situations: Genetic Similarity for α Trait During Change
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 215–235, June 1989
How to Cite
Matheny, A. P. (1989), Children's Behavioral Inhibition Over Age and Across Situations: Genetic Similarity for α Trait During Change. Journal of Personality, 57: 215–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00481.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 15 1988 revised August 8 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!