This research was made possible by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (MH 31724 to Jacquelynne S Eccles), the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (HD 17296 to Jacquelynne S Eccles), and the National Science Foundation (BNS 85-10504 to Jacquelynne S Eccles and Allan Wigfield)
Self-Concepts, Domain Values, and Self-Esteem: Relations and Changes at Early Adolescence
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 283–310, June 1989
How to Cite
Eccles, J. S., Wigfield, A., Flanagan, C. A., Miller, C., Reuman, D. A. and Yee, D. (1989), Self-Concepts, Domain Values, and Self-Esteem: Relations and Changes at Early Adolescence. Journal of Personality, 57: 283–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00484.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 4, 1988 revised February 13, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!