This research was supported in part by National Institute of Mental Health Grant MH 4029501 to the first author We thank Lloyd Humphreys who provided us with the correlation matrices from the Educational Testing Service Growth Study and Thomas Hilton who originally provided us with the raw data Thanks are also due to Lloyd Humphreys, Deborah Kashy, J Jack McArdle, Robert McCrae, and Charles Reichardt, who provided comments on an earlier draft
On the Measurement of Stability in Over-Time Data
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 445–481, June 1989
How to Cite
Kenny, D. A. and Campbell, D. T. (1989), On the Measurement of Stability in Over-Time Data. Journal of Personality, 57: 445–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00489.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 15, 1988, revised September 23, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!