Portions of this research were supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant MH 16080 to Jack and Jeanne H Block We thank Jack Block for making available the data reported in this article, and for his comments on the manuscript We also thank three reviewers for their remarks on a prior version of the manuscript
Patterns of Personality Consistency and Change From Childhood Through Adolescence
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 483–507, June 1989
How to Cite
Ozer, D. J. and Gjerde, P. F. (1989), Patterns of Personality Consistency and Change From Childhood Through Adolescence. Journal of Personality, 57: 483–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00490.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 11, 1988, revised September 27, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!