The research reported in this article was supported in part by a research grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (5 R01 HD 04135-10), William A Owens, principal investigator The authors would like to thank Susan Meier for construction of the figures
Life History Prototypes in the Study of Human Individuality
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 509–545, June 1989
How to Cite
Stokes, G. S., Mumford, M. D. and Owens, W. A. (1989), Life History Prototypes in the Study of Human Individuality. Journal of Personality, 57: 509–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00491.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 25, 1988, revised September 14, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!