This research has been supported by grants from Health and Welfare Canada, the Quebec Ministry of Social Affairs, the Conseil Québéçois de la Recherche Sociale, and the National Institute of Mental Health Concordia University provided resources and facilities to support this project The authors acknowledge the contributions of Jane Ledingham to the identification of the subjects, Joseph Beltempo and Claude Senneville to the collection of data, and Punam Bhargava to the computer programming David Zuroff, H Gerry Taylor, Richard Koestner, and Avshalom Caspi provided helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript Portions of this manuscript were previously presented at the 1987 biennial meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development and at the 1987 meeting of the Life History Research Society
Painting Group Portraits: Studying Life Outcomes for Aggressive and Withdrawn Children
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 723–746, December 1989
How to Cite
Moskowitz, D. S. and Schwartzman, A. E. (1989), Painting Group Portraits: Studying Life Outcomes for Aggressive and Withdrawn Children. Journal of Personality, 57: 723–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00492.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 6 1988, revised April 26 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!