Preparation of this manuscript was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant MH39429 to E T Higgins The authors wish to thank Martin Braine, Diane Ruble, and John Bargh for helpful comments and suggestions
Inferring Emotions From Multiple Cues: Revealing Age-Related Differences in “How” Without Differences in “Can”
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 747–771, December 1989
How to Cite
Wells, R. S. and Higgins, E. T. (1989), Inferring Emotions From Multiple Cues: Revealing Age-Related Differences in “How” Without Differences in “Can”. Journal of Personality, 57: 747–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00493.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 3, 1987, revised March 21, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!