This article is based on the first author's master's thesis submitted under the supervision of the second author to the Department of Psychology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY The authors express their appreciation to Jesse Hams, Richard Milich, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article
Comparing Idiothetic, Ipsative, and Normative Indices of Consistency
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 847–869, December 1989
How to Cite
Rogers, J. H. and Widiger, T. A. (1989), Comparing Idiothetic, Ipsative, and Normative Indices of Consistency. Journal of Personality, 57: 847–869. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00497.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 8, 1987 revised March 8, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!