I thank Damele Kammer and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this article Address correspondence to Joachim Stiensmeter-Pelster, Abteilung fur Psychologie, Universitat Bielefeld, Postfach 8640, 4800 Bielefeld 1, Federal Republic of Germany
Attributional Style and Depressive Mood Reactions
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 581–599, September 1989
How to Cite
Stiensmeier-Pelster, J. (1989), Attributional Style and Depressive Mood Reactions. Journal of Personality, 57: 581–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00564.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 11 1988 revised January 13, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!