The authors would like to thank Jack McArdle and Jennifer Barnes for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article Requests for reprints should be sent to Herbert W Marsh, Faculty of Education, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
Masculinity and Femininity: A Bipolar Construct and Independent Constructs
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 625–663, September 1989
How to Cite
Marsh, H. W., Antill, J. K. and Cunningham, J. D. (1989), Masculinity and Femininity: A Bipolar Construct and Independent Constructs. Journal of Personality, 57: 625–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00566.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 15 1987 revised November 10 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!