Trait-Specific Versus Person-Specific Moderators of Cross-Situational Consistency
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 1–16, March 1989
How to Cite
Koestner, R., Bernieri, F. and Zuckerman, M. (1989), Trait-Specific Versus Person-Specific Moderators of Cross-Situational Consistency. Journal of Personality, 57: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00758.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 8 1987 revised June 13, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!