Thanks are due to Harrison Gough, Mary McCaulley, and Avnl Thome for valuable suggestions on earlier drafts of this article, however, we retain full responsibility for the interpretations offered Correspondence concerning this article can be addressed to Robert R McCrae, Personality. Stress, and Coping Section, Gerontology Research Center, 4940 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21224
Reinterpreting the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator From the Perspective of the Five-Factor Model of Personality
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 17–40, March 1989
How to Cite
McCrae, R. R. and Costa, P. T. (1989), Reinterpreting the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator From the Perspective of the Five-Factor Model of Personality. Journal of Personality, 57: 17–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00759.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 23, 1987 revised August 8, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!