The authors would like to acknowledge the assistance of Jennifer Barnes in data preparation and to thank the participants and staff of the Outward Bound program Correspondence should be sent to Dr Herbert W Marsh, Department of Educational Psychology, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2006 Australia
A Test of Bipolar and Androgyny Perspectives of Masculinity and Femininity: The Effect of Participation in an Outward Bound Program
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 115–138, March 1989
How to Cite
Marsh, H. W. and Richards, G. E. (1989), A Test of Bipolar and Androgyny Perspectives of Masculinity and Femininity: The Effect of Participation in an Outward Bound Program. Journal of Personality, 57: 115–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1989.tb00763.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 12 1987, revised August 2 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!