This research was supported in part by a Hughes Faculty Research Award offered through the Office of Faculty Research at California State University, Fullerton Special thanks go to Casey Smith, Brenda Wheeler, and Ray Bugbee who spent many hours on the demanding task of rating computer and diary data
Self-Monitoring and Idiographic Measures of Behavioral Variability Across Interpersonal Relationships
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 465–479, June 1990
How to Cite
Lippa, R. and Donaldson, S. I. (1990), Self-Monitoring and Idiographic Measures of Behavioral Variability Across Interpersonal Relationships. Journal of Personality, 58: 465–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00238.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 26, 1988, revised December 1, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!