This article is based in part upon the author's doctoral dissertation. Acknowledgment is due to the members of his dissertation committee—Robert Abelson, Robert Crowder, Patricia Linville, William McGuire, and Gary Schwartz. Robert Emmons, Dan McAdams, and Peter Salovey were also valuable sources of feedback and suggestions. This research was funded through a National Science Foundation grant to Gary Schwartz and Yale University.
Affective Responses to Autobiographical Memories and Their Relationship to Long-Term Goals
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 535–563, September 1990
How to Cite
Singer, J. A. (1990), Affective Responses to Autobiographical Memories and Their Relationship to Long-Term Goals. Journal of Personality, 58: 535–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00242.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 3, 1989; revised October 9, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!