The authors would like to thank David Kenny and two ad hoc reviewers for their comments on previous versions of this article.
Personality Moderating Variables: A Warning about Statistical Artifact and a Comparison of Analytic Techniques
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 567–587, September 1990
How to Cite
Bissonnette, V., Ickes, W., Bernstein, I. and Knowles, E. (1990), Personality Moderating Variables: A Warning about Statistical Artifact and a Comparison of Analytic Techniques. Journal of Personality, 58: 567–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00243.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 4, 1988; revised November 6, 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!