We would like to thank William Graziano, James M Olson, Stephen G West, and several anonymous reviewers for their careful reading of the current manuscript and their many helpful suggestions
The Influence of Public Self-Consciousness and the Audience's Characteristics on Withdrawal from Embarrassing Situations
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 603–622, December 1990
How to Cite
Froming, W. J., Corley, E. B. and Rinker, L. (1990), The Influence of Public Self-Consciousness and the Audience's Characteristics on Withdrawal from Embarrassing Situations. Journal of Personality, 58: 603–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00246.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 22, 1987, revised March 20, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!