This investigation was supported in part by a Research Scientist Development Award (K02-MH00709) from NIMH and also by NIMH Grant R01-MH93108 We thank Kelly Baxter, Carol Chandler, Patricia Chupkovitch, Nancy Fadeley, Chantal Follett, Joan Hairfield, Corinna Hubert, Sharon McAlpine, Lisa Miller, Juhe Mines, Scott Pollack, Ann Marie Ross, Karen Swanner, Jennifer Surles, Sharan Warren, and Debby Winokur for their help with this research Carol Steele LeMay is now at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville
Responses of the Socially Anxious to the Prospect of Interpersonal Evaluation
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 623–640, December 1990
How to Cite
DePaulo, B. M., Epstein, J. A. and LeMay, C. S. (1990), Responses of the Socially Anxious to the Prospect of Interpersonal Evaluation. Journal of Personality, 58: 623–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00247.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 5, 1989, revised April 10, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!