This investigation was supported in part by a Research Scientist Development Award (K02-MH00709) from NIMH and also by NIMH Grant R01-MH93108 We thank Kelly Baxter, Carol Chandler, Patricia Chupkovitch, Nancy Fadeley, Chantal Follett, Joan Hairfield, Corinna Hubert, Sharon McAlpine, Lisa Miller, Juhe Mines, Scott Pollack, Ann Marie Ross, Karen Swanner, Jennifer Surles, Sharan Warren, and Debby Winokur for their help with this research Carol Steele LeMay is now at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville
Responses of the Socially Anxious to the Prospect of Interpersonal Evaluation
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 623–640, December 1990
How to Cite
DePaulo, B. M., Epstein, J. A. and LeMay, C. S. (1990), Responses of the Socially Anxious to the Prospect of Interpersonal Evaluation. Journal of Personality, 58: 623–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00247.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 5, 1989, revised April 10, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!