The author would like to acknowledge Iain McDonald Holmes for his assistance in collecting the data and Philip Brown and Rosalie Robinson for assistance in data entry
Confirmatory Factor Analysis of Multitrait-Multimethod Data: The Construct Validation of Multidimensional Self-Concept Responses
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 661–692, December 1990
How to Cite
Marsh, H. W. (1990), Confirmatory Factor Analysis of Multitrait-Multimethod Data: The Construct Validation of Multidimensional Self-Concept Responses. Journal of Personality, 58: 661–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00249.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 23, 1989 revised May 9, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!