This report was supported m part by NIMH Grant MH-44206-01 and by a fellowship from the Center for Advanced Study m the Behavioral Sciences The author thanks Steve West for helpful editonal suggestions on an earlier version of this article
Toward a Biologically Informed Psychology of Personality
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 1–16, March 1990
How to Cite
Buss, D. M. (1990), Toward a Biologically Informed Psychology of Personality. Journal of Personality, 58: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00906.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 15, 1988; revised August 7, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!