The authors extend thanks to Jeff Long, Cindy Thomsen, Randy Thornhill, and Wendy Wood for their invaluable suggestions and comments concerning ideas presented in this article Thanks also to Cathy Peterson and Mohammad Shaffeipour for their assistance with the empirical phases of this research.
Toward an Evolutionary History of Female Sociosexual Variation
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 69–96, March 1990
How to Cite
Gangestad, S. W. and Simpson, J. A. (1990), Toward an Evolutionary History of Female Sociosexual Variation. Journal of Personality, 58: 69–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00908.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 4, 1988, revised June 1, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!