This article was completed while the author was a Fellow of the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation
Sir Francis Galton, Epigenetic Rules, Genetic Similarity Theory, and Human Life-History Analysis
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 117–140, March 1990
How to Cite
Rushton, J. P. (1990), Sir Francis Galton, Epigenetic Rules, Genetic Similarity Theory, and Human Life-History Analysis. Journal of Personality, 58: 117–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00910.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 16, 1988, revised October 17, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!