We thank John C Loehhn for his helpful comments and John C DeFries for his contribution to demonstrating the relationship between change scores and genetic correlations This research was supported in part by grants supporting the Swedish Adoption/ Twin Study of Aging (SATSA) and the Colorado Adoption Project (CAP) SATSA, an ongoing study conducted at the Department of Environmental Hygiene of the Karolmska Institute in Stockholm, in collaboration with the Research Center for Developmental and Health Genetics at Pennsylvania State University, is supported by National Institute of Aging Grant AG-04563 and by a grant from the Successful Aging Program of the John D and Catherine T MacArthur Foundation CAP is supported by grants from the National Science Foundation (BNS-86–04692) and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (HD-10333 and HD-18426)
Behavioral Genetics and Personality Change
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 191–220, March 1990
How to Cite
Plomin, R. and Nesselroade, J. R. (1990), Behavioral Genetics and Personality Change. Journal of Personality, 58: 191–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00913.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 31, 1988, revised January 17, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!