Genetic and Environmental Contributions to Individual Differences: The Three Major Dimensions of Personality
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 245–261, March 1990
How to Cite
Eysenck, H. J. (1990), Genetic and Environmental Contributions to Individual Differences: The Three Major Dimensions of Personality. Journal of Personality, 58: 245–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1990.tb00915.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 24, 1988, revised November 2, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!