This work was supported in part by Grants 5-R01-MH41135, awarded by the National Institute for Mental Health, and BRSG 2 SO7 RR07138-18, awarded by the Biomedical Research Support Grant Program, National Institutes of Health. We are indebted to Kim Nordquist for research assistance. We are also indebted to editors Howard Tennen, Jerry Suls, and Glenn Affleck, and to Daryl Bem, James Coyne, Steven Cornelius, Geraldine Downey, Harry Gollob, Chuck Henderson, Ron Kessler, Jane Olson, Chris Peterson, and two anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Personality and the Problems of Everyday Life: The Role of Neuroticism In Exposure and Reactivity to Daily Stressors
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 355–386, September 1991
How to Cite
Bolger, N. and Schilling, E. A. (1991), Personality and the Problems of Everyday Life: The Role of Neuroticism In Exposure and Reactivity to Daily Stressors. Journal of Personality, 59: 355–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1991.tb00253.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 8, 1989; revised December 13, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!