We are pleased to acknowledge the technical assistance of Nancy Exelby and the comments on this article by Michele Acker, Robert Harlow, Susan Jenkins, Hazel Markus, the editors of this special issue, and two anonymous reviewers. This research was supported in part by Grant BNS 87-18467 (to Nancy Cantor and Julie Norem) from the National Science Foundation, as well as a National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship (to William Fleeson).
Life Tasks and Daily Life Experience
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 425–451, September 1991
How to Cite
Cantor, N., Norem, J., Langston, C., Zirkel, S., Fleeson, W. and Cook-Flannagan, C. (1991), Life Tasks and Daily Life Experience. Journal of Personality, 59: 425–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1991.tb00255.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 4, 1990; revised August 6, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!