This research was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. We would like to thank Ilana Katz, Loraine Lavallee, Kirsten Rose, and Carolyn Tees for their assistance in conducting this research and Anita DeLongis, Eric Eich, and Darrin Lehman for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript.
Cognitive and Emotional Reactions to Daily Events: The Effects of Self-Esteem and Self-Complexity
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 473–505, September 1991
How to Cite
Campbell, J. D., Chew, B. and Scratchley, L. S. (1991), Cognitive and Emotional Reactions to Daily Events: The Effects of Self-Esteem and Self-Complexity. Journal of Personality, 59: 473–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1991.tb00257.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 29, 1989; revised September 7, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!