This article is based on a dissertation submitted to the University of Connecticut. I gratefully acknowledge the contributions of Julian B. Rotter, major advisor. Many thanks are also due to Irving Kirsch and David Kenny, associate advisors; Herbert Getter. Steven Landau, Glenn Reeder, and Elizabeth Portmann, who read earlier versions of this article; Ronald Anderson, who scored the Incomplete Sentences Blanks; and Colleen Quinlan and Michael Silverstein, who assisted in data collection. This research was supported by a grant from the University of Connecticut Research Foundation. Portions of this article were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association, August 1989.
Adjustment, Depression, and Minimal Goal Setting: The Moderating Effect of Performance Feedback
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 243–261, June 1991
How to Cite
Catanzaro, S. J. (1991), Adjustment, Depression, and Minimal Goal Setting: The Moderating Effect of Performance Feedback. Journal of Personality, 59: 243–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1991.tb00775.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 30, 1990; revised July 31, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!