This study was supported in part by a National Institute of Mental Health Social Training Grant to Jane Bybee. The authors are grateful for the assistance of Dana Berliner in data collection and coding for Study 1. The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful comments by William McGuire, Jerome Singer, and Victoria Seitz on Study 2.
Self-image and Guilt: A Further Test of the Cognitive-Developmental Formulation
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 733–745, December 1991
How to Cite
Bybee, J. A. and Zigler, E. (1991), Self-image and Guilt: A Further Test of the Cognitive-Developmental Formulation. Journal of Personality, 59: 733–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1991.tb00929.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 19, 1986; revised March 14, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!