We thank Seymour Rosenberg, Lance Rips, Susan Embretson, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
An Implicit Theory of Intelligence-Related Mental Activities
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 793–814, December 1991
How to Cite
Hoskens, M. and De Boeck, P. (1991), An Implicit Theory of Intelligence-Related Mental Activities. Journal of Personality, 59: 793–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1991.tb00932.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 3, 1989; revised May 16, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!