The authors wish to thank Dr. Leona Aiken and three anonymous reviewers for their extensive and constructive comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript. Thanks are also due to Dr. Charles Carver of the University of Miami for providing us with his seminal articles on coping and making the Optimism and COPE scales available to us for this research. The authors acknowledge the significant contribution of Dr. Hasida Ben-Zur of the University of Haifa in the construction of key measures employed in this study.
Coping with Missile Attack: Resources, Strategies, and Outcomes
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 709–746, December 1992
How to Cite
Zeidner, M. and Hammer, A. L. (1992), Coping with Missile Attack: Resources, Strategies, and Outcomes. Journal of Personality, 60: 709–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00271.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 1991; revised January 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!