This research was supported by the Faculty Fund, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan. The authors would like to thank Christopher Peterson for methodological advice and for comments on a draft of this article.
The Assessment of Complexity of Representations of People Using TAT and Interview Data
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 809–834, December 1992
How to Cite
Leigh, J., Westen, D., Barends, A., Mendel, M. J. and Byers, S. (1992), The Assessment of Complexity of Representations of People Using TAT and Interview Data. Journal of Personality, 60: 809–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00275.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 30, 1990; revised May 22, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!