The authors would like to thank the two anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful comments on the previous version of this manuscript. Portions of these data were presented at the 35th annual convention of the Southwestern Psychological Association, April 15, 1989, in Houston.
Stability of Self-Esteem: Assessment, Correlates, and Excuse Making
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 621–644, September 1992
How to Cite
Kernis, M. H., Grannemann, B. D. and Barclay, L. C. (1992), Stability of Self-Esteem: Assessment, Correlates, and Excuse Making. Journal of Personality, 60: 621–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00923.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 21, 1990; revised March 28, 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!