This research was supported in part by a grant from Duke University. We are indebted to Kathy Wayland, Paul Freeman, Cammie Hellegers, David Lisak, Kathy Dalton, and the Duke students who were essential to the conduct of this research. We would like to thank Dr. Maureen O'Sullivan for making available the O'Sullivan, Ekman, and Friesen Affect Blend photographs. We are also grateful to Dr. Dan McAdams and the anonymous reviewers who provided helpful feedback on this article.
Affective Scripts as Organizers of Personal Experience
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 645–663, September 1992
How to Cite
Demorest, A. P. and Alexander, I. E. (1992), Affective Scripts as Organizers of Personal Experience. Journal of Personality, 60: 645–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00924.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 24, 1990: revised January 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!