I would like to thank Jack Block, Bob Emmons, Harrison Gough, Bill Revelle, Auke Tellegen, Avril Thorne, Steve West, and two anonymous reviewers for their extremely helpful comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript. The views expressed herein are mine and should not be attributed to any of the particular people who have provided commentary and review. Preparation of the manuscript was aided by a grant from the Spencer Foundation.
The Five-Factor Model In Personality: A Critical Appraisal
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 329–361, June 1992
How to Cite
McAdams, D. P. (1992), The Five-Factor Model In Personality: A Critical Appraisal. Journal of Personality, 60: 329–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00976.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 6, 1990: revised December 4, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!