The authors express their appreciation to Neils Waller and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions concerning an earlier version of this article.
Personality and Psychopathology: An Application of the Five-Factor Model
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 363–393, June 1992
How to Cite
Widiger, T. A. and Trull, T. J. (1992), Personality and Psychopathology: An Application of the Five-Factor Model. Journal of Personality, 60: 363–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00977.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 18,1990: revised September 21, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!