Personality and Health: Advantages and Limitations of the Five-Factor Model
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 395–425, June 1992
How to Cite
Smith, T. W. and Williams, P. G. (1992), Personality and Health: Advantages and Limitations of the Five-Factor Model. Journal of Personality, 60: 395–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1992.tb00978.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 20, 1990; revised November 2, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!